Monday, July 27, 2009

I haven't forgotten you!

I haven't forgotten my beloved Allergy Log, I promise I haven't. I've been nursing a sick little MG who had surgery on 5/29 & on 7/17. The first surgery was to remove a cyst between her eye & nose. The second surgery was to remove the collagen from the first surgery that she had an allergic reaction to. Is it just me or does it seem that these children with severe nut allergies seem to come with a host of other random health issues? Poor MG! She has been beyond brave and we have learned a lot from her example! I'm excited to post about strawberry & raspberry picking this year and the fun details for flash freezing as well as my success for homemade low sugar jam! I may be slow to post but it will be worth the wait!

1 comments:

Renae said...

I hope things are better! My little guy goes in for a colonoscopy and endoscopy tomorrow. What a way to celebrate his 11 month birthday. Oh well. You're right. Kids with allergies come with so many other health issues too. I feel like we live in a bubble sometimes. By the way, I've started a blog: http://funwithfoodallergies.com. Though things are really tough sometimes I'm trying to look at the bright side of things and blog about all of my successes, discoveries, and things that go right! Oh and lastly, we used your kabob recipe. It was delicious!