Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Found Safe Candy Corn!


I had a few minutes to kill at my local drug store Bartell's and so I spent it like I do every October, reading all the labels on the candy I knew wouldn't be safe for my children. I'm always hoping one day I'll come across something that was worth my time in reading label after label, this was one of those days.

SAFE CANDY CORN.
EGG FREE, PEANUT FREE, TREE-NUT FREE, WHEAT FREE & DAIRY FREE.
Hard to believe isn't it? Thank you Jelly Belly for giving my child the chance to try candy corns for the first time in her life. They were $3 for a 3 oz. bag at our store and worth every penny!

Don't forget to start getting ready to make your own Mr. Bones for Halloween dinner!

Although I found my Jelly Belly candy corn's locally you can also order then here on Amazon (Amazon is also my picture source above). Wishing all of our allergy friends a very safe Halloween!

*As always check your own label before you allow your allergic child to eat these. You are responsible to verify what is safe for your own child.*

2 comments:

Cara said...

Hooray! I din't even know Jelly Belly made candy corn!

Renae said...

So wish I had seen this a couple of days ago! Oh well, I'll have to remember it for next year! Thanks for sharing!